Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Unchanneled Floor
1923 Model T
- This item 7152011 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
It doesnt get any simpler than this! Our most basic T-bucket frame is engineered for a simple and economical coil spring rear suspension with traditional-style radius rods. The front suspension is our time-tested transverse-leaf, spring-behind-axle setup with hairpin-style radius rods. Designed for the do-it-yourselfer, this frame has no front shock mounts - you can fabricate your own or choose from those offered by Speedway!
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This item requires a 3-4 week build time.
Item DetailsBody 715-2252
- 1-1/2 X 3" Rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle and hairpin radius rods
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Coil spring rear suspension with panhard bar
- Cross Steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly includes: front spring, axle, spindles, rear coil springs, rear shocks, and panhard bar; front and rear radius rods; Vega steering box with pitman arm; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain or chrome suspension components
- Rugged 1-piece fiberglass body
- Flat, smooth firewall
- Molded-in flat dash
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- One-piece 20" T pickup bed
- Available with an un-channeled floor
- Body Dimensions
- Total Length: 52"
- Firewall Width: 26.5"
- Body Width: 45"
- Body Height: 24"
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body/Bed, Channeled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body/Bed, Channeled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body/Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body/Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Speedway Tribute T-Bucket Kit Car
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.