Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, No Floor
- This item 7153001 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
It doesnt get any simpler than this! Our most basic T-bucket frame is engineered for a simple and economical coil spring rear suspension with traditional-style radius rods. The front suspension is our time-tested transverse-leaf, spring-behind-axle setup with hairpin-style radius rods. Designed for the do-it-yourselfer, this frame has no front shock mounts - you can fabricate your own or choose from those offered by Speedway!
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
- Total Length: 52"
- Firewall Width: 26.5"
- Body Width: 45"
- Body Height: 24"
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This item requires a 3-4 week build time.
Item DetailsNo Floor, Door Not Hung
- If ordering the body kit without a floor (715-3001), please note that the door will not be hung. If you order a body kit with a floor (715-3011 or 7153021), the door will be fitted & hung on its hinges before shipping.
- 1-1/2 X 3" Rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle and hairpin radius rods
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Coil spring rear suspension with panhard bar
- Cross Steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly includes: front spring, axle, spindles, rear coil springs, rear shocks, and panhard bar; front and rear radius rods; Vega steering box with pitman arm; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain or chrome suspension components
- Rugged fiberglass body
- Hinged right hand door
- Flat, smooth firewall
- Molded-in flat dash
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- One-piece 20" T pickup bed
- No floor
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, Channeled Floor
Basic 1923 T Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body & Bed, Flat Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body, No Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Deluxe '27 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body, Unchanneled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Flat Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, No Floor
Q & A
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.