American Racing VN5152873 Torq Thrust II Series Wheel, 20 x 8
20 Inch Wheel Diameter, Cast Aluminum, 8" Width, 5x5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.), Polished
- Makes the perfect addition to any all-American hot rod or muscle car
- Made from lightweight, yet durable cast aluminum
- Wheels have a 20" diameter and are 8" wide
- They come pre-drilled with the 5x5 in. bolt pattern
- Has a beautiful polished finish that is sure to look great for years to come
Four-barrel carburetor, four-speed manual, dual exhausts...and a set of American Racing Wheels have always been the essential ingredients for speed. Few brands have the heritage and pedigree of American Racing's 5-spoke designs, making them the perfect addition to any all-American hot rod or muscle car. American Racing Wheels has created new designs that build upon that legacy, with your modern muscle, pony car or truck in mind. With classic American styling weaved into dozens of styles and hundreds of fitments, you'll no doubt find a set that makes a statement.
- Features a Polished Finish
- Wheel diameter of 20 inches with a width of 8 inches
- Made from Cast Aluminum
- No warranty on wheel finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 6 business days for American Racing to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
American Racing VN6155873 Torq Thrust II Series Wheel, 15 x 8
American Racing VN6156773 Torq Thrust II Series Wheel, 16 x 7
American Racing VN6157773 Torq Thrust II Series Wheel, 17 x 7
American Racing VN6157874 Torq Thrust II Series Wheel, 17 x 8
American Racing VN6158773 Torq Thrust II Series Wheel, 18 x 7
American Racing VN6158873 Torq Thrust II Series Wheel, 18 x 8
American Racing VN6158173 Torq Thrust II Series Wheel, 18 x 10
American Racing VN5155773 Torq Thrust II Series Wheel, 15 x 7
American Racing VN5158773 Torq Thrust II Series Wheel, 18 x 7
American Racing VN5158973 Torq Thrust II Series Wheel, 18 x 9
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.