Aluminum Fan Shroud Kit for 22 Inch Radiator, Engine Driven Fan
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These universal fit aluminum fan shroud kits can be built to fit many applications with a belt-driven fan. The adjustable collar will accommodate 15"-20" fan diameters.
Measures outside spec of 19-1/2" tall x 16-3/4" wide x 2.5" deep with inside spec of 17-3/4" tall x 13" wide. Works well with Speedway & Afco 24" wide radiators and will work with the Speedway & Afco 22" wide radiators with slight trimming of the width of the shroud.
- Made for exact fit of many Muscle Car and Hotrod radiators
- Allows the installer the choice of off center, side-to-side and above the radiator fan positioning
- For crossflow or downflow radiator mounting
- Includes fully-formed shroud of .063" lightweight aircraft aluminum
- 3" trimmable collar
- Adjustable collar; adjusts for 15-20" fan diameters
- Includes all the necessary hardware and mounting instructions
- Outside measures 19.5" tall x 16-3/4" wide x 2.5" deep
- Inside measures 17-3/4" tall x 13" wide
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Aluminum Fan Shroud Kit for 31 Inch Radiator, Engine Driven Fan
Aluminum Fan Shroud Kit for 26 Inch Radiator, Engine Driven Fan
Aluminum Fan Shroud Kit for 28 Inch Radiator, Engine Driven Fan
Speedway Universal Chrome Radiator Cooling Fan Shroud, 3 Inch Wide
Speedway Universal Chrome Radiator Cooling Fan Shroud, 5-1/2 Wide
Aluminum Fan Shroud, 28 W x 18.5 H
Universal Black Steel 3 Inch Fan Shroud w/ Mounting Bolt Kit
Universal Black Steel 5-1/2 Inch Fan Shroud w/ Mounting Bolt Kit
Speedway Finned Fan Covers
Electric Fan Shroud, 25-28 In Tank-to-Tank x 17-20 In, 10 In Fan Holes
Q & A
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.