Aluminum Fan Shroud Kit for 28 Inch Radiator, Engine Driven Fan
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These universal fit aluminum fan shroud kits can be built to fit many applications with a belt-driven fan. The adjustable collar will accommodate 15"-20" fan diameters.
Measures 21-3/4" x 19-1/2" tall x 2-5/8" thick. Works well with Speedway 28" wide radiators
- Made for exact fit of many Muscle Car and Hotrod radiators
- Allows the installer the choice of off center, side-to-side and above the radiator fan positioning
- For crossflow or downflow radiator mounting
- Includes fully-formed shroud of .063" lightweight aircraft aluminum
- 3" trimmable collar
- Adjustable collar; adjusts for 15-20" fan diameters
- Includes all the necessary hardware and mounting instructions
- Shroud made of 14 gauge aluminum
- Measures 21-3/4" wide x 19-1/2" tall x 2-5/8" thick (approximate)
- Fan Ring, 3” x 65”
- Flat tab, 3” x 7”
- Brackets, 90º (6)
- Screws (6)
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsStyle C, D & H Mechanical Fan Shroud Only
Note: Applications are for reference only and you need to measure your existing radiator for proper dimensions.
- 1966-70 Bel Air/Caprice/Impala
- 1966-67 Chevelle
- 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird
- 1966-80 Dodge/Plymouth/Chrysler
- Application Guide
More Like This
1964-66 Mustang Aluminum Fan Shroud
Dominator Radiator Fan Shroud
Aluminum Fan Shroud, 11 Inch
Electric Fan Shroud, 15-18 In Tank-to-Tank x 17-20 In, 12 In Fan Hole
Walker WS55A Radiator Fan Shroud, Style D, 22 x 18 Inch
Aluminum Fan Shroud, 28 W x 18.5 H
Electric Fan Shroud, 25-28 In Tank-to-Tank x 14-17 In, 10 In Fan Holes
Electric Fan Shroud, 25-28 In Tank-to-Tank x 17-20 In, 10 In Fan Holes
Walker WS40 Radiator Fan Shroud, Style A, 20 x 21 Inch
Walker WS70 Radiator Fan Shroud, Style F, 19-1/4 x 20-1/8 Inch
Q & A
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.