AED Performance 750HO-BK Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Dichromate
- Has 750 CFM and a black metering block
- This carburetor is hand built to "wet flow" specifications
- Features a mechanical secondary and has a 5.160" x 5.625" bolt hole pattern
- It is test run and blueprinted for maximum performance right out of the box
- Ideal for Street Rod, Pro Street, Bracket racing, Circle track, Marine, Off road and Truck pulling applications
AED Performance is now offering The 750 HO series carb. Hand built to "wet flow" specifications, test run and blueprinted for maximum performance right out of the box. This carburetor is at home on the street or strip. Applications include: Street Rod, Pro Street, Bracket racing, Circle track, Marine, Off road and Truck pulling.
- 750 CFM
- 4 Barrel
- Black metering block
- Sold each
- Small block Ford, Chevy, Mopar
- Cubic inches: 350-402
- HP Rating: 375-450
- RPM Range: Idle- 6800
- Compression range: 9.5:1 – 10.5:1
- Street Application / Square Bore
2530 Willis Rd.
Richmond, VA 23237
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.