AED Performance 650HO-BK Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Dichromate
- Specially hand built to "wet flow" specifications
- They are test run and blueprinted for maximum performance right out of the box
- Can be used on either the street or the dragstrip
- Ideal for Street Rod, Pro Street, Bracket racing, Circle track, Marine, Off road and Truck pulling applications
- Has a 650 CFM flow rate and a black metering block
AED Performance is now offering The 650 HO series carb. Hand built to "wet flow" specifications, test run and blueprinted for maximum performance right out of the box. This carburetor is at home on the street or strip. Applications include: Street Rod, Pro Street, Bracket racing, Circle track, Marine, Off road and Truck pulling.
- 650 CFM
- 4 Barrel
- Black metering block
- Sold each
- Small block Ford, Chevy, Mopar
- Cubic inches: 283-360
- HP Rating: 325-400
- RPM Range: Idle- 6600
- Compression Range: 9.0:1 – 10.5:1
- Street application / Square Bore
2530 Willis Rd.
Richmond, VA 23237
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AED Performance 650HO-EC-BK Double Pumper Electric Choke Carburetor
AED Performance 950HO-BK 820 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
AED Performance 750HO-BK Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
AED Performance 750HO-EC-BK Double Pumper Electric Choke Carburetor
Primary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetor, Plain Finish
Primary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetor, Chrome Finish
Pair of Primary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carbs, Plain Finish
Set of 3 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetors, Plain Finish
Pair of Primary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carbs, Chrome Finish
Set of 3 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetors, Chrome Finish
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim helps his project breathe a bit better with and Edmunds 2x2 intake, topped with a pair of Speedway Motors' own "9 Super 7" carbs.