6 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
1932 Ford Model B, 1932 Ford Model 18, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity
- Latest high efficiency core designed with Chevy-style outlets, perfect fit with Lo-Boy grille shell part # 97451532 and grille insert part # 91132163
- 2 rows of 1" furnace brazed cores offers more fins per inch to dissipate heat
- Fully TIG welded tanks and brackets ensures long life and durability over cheaper epoxy versions
- Automatic transmission cooler with 1/8" NPT inlet. 1/2" NPT port at bottom for sending unit, drain Petcock
- Radiator support rod brackets TIG welded in place
Latest high efficiency core designed with Chevy-style outlets. Perfect fit with Lo-Boy grille shell and grille insert. Super duty, all aluminum construction is ideal for high compression or supercharged engines.
- 2 rows of 1" furnace brazed cores
- TIG welded brackets
- Internal automatic transmission cooler
- Height: 21"
- Width: 17-1/2" w/o brackets
- Core: 16" W x 16" T
- Thickness @ Core: 3"
- Thickness @ Top Tank: 4"
- Trans Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Capacity: 1 gallon
- passenger side lower hose (1-3/4"), driver side upper hose (1-1/2")
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Notes1/4" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1.19" mounting tabs on both sides. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. From bottom of tank to "corner" of top tank is 17.5".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
4-1/2 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
Walker FHZ491-2 Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Flathead Ford
Afco 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Speedway 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine, Stock Height
Griffin 7-70088 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 1932 Ford Chassis w/ SB Chevy
AFCO 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Griffin Radiators 4-232BX-FAA 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
Griffin Radiators 7-70083 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 32 Ford Flathead
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 24 x 19 Inch
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 31 x 19 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Learn about Model A radiator mounting. Speedway employee Tim is installing a 1932 Ford radiator on his roadster. Follow his step by step installation guide.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.