4-1/2 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
1932 Ford Model B, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Left Inlet Location, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Latest high efficiency core designed with Chevy-style outlets. Perfect fit with Lo-Boy grille shell and grille insert. Super duty, all aluminum construction is ideal for high compression or supercharged engines.
- 2 rows of 1" furnace brazed cores
- TIG welded brackets
- Internal automatic transmission cooler
- 1-1/2" upper inlet & 1-3/4" lower outlet
- Height: 22-1/2"
- Width: 17-1/2" w/o brackets
- Thickness @ Core: 2-17/64"
- Core: 16-1/4" W x 17-1/4" T
- Trans Cooler Ports: 1/8"-27 NPT
- Hose Nipple on Filler Neck: 5/16" O.D.
- Accessory Port on Lower Tank: 1/2"-14 NPT
- passenger side lower hose (1-3/4"), driver side upper hose (1-1/2")
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details22-1/2" tall
More Like This
Speedway 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine, Stock Height
6 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
Walker B-Z-491-2 Z-Series 1932 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker C-491-2 Cobra 1932 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-491-2 Z-Series 1932 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-Ac491-2 Z-Series 32 Ford Radiator & AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac491-2 Cobra 1932 Ford Radiator w/ AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Griffin 7-70088 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 1932 Ford Chassis w/ SB Chevy
AFCO 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.