4-1/2 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
1932 Ford Model B, Single Pass Radiator Style, Downflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum
- All TIG welded assembly with Two rows of 1" furnace brazed cores offers superior cooling performance over brass
- For 4 1/2" Chopped '32 Ford grille shell., Dummy filler neck in original location, Radiator support rod brackets installed
- Automatic transmission cooler with 1/8" NPT inlet., 1/2" NPT port at bottom for sending unit with drain petcock
- 1 1/2" upper and 1 3/4" lower hoses for Chevy engines
- Height: 22-1/2", Width: 17-1/2" w/o brackets, Core: 16-1/4" W x 17-1/4" T, Thickness @ Core: 2-17/64"
Latest high efficiency core designed with Chevy-style outlets. Perfect fit with Lo-Boy grille shell and grille insert. Super duty, all aluminum construction is ideal for high compression or supercharged engines.
- 2 rows of 1" furnace brazed cores
- TIG welded brackets
- Internal automatic transmission cooler
- 1-1/2" upper inlet & 1-3/4" lower outlet
- Height: 22-1/2"
- Width: 17-1/2" w/o brackets
- Thickness @ Core: 2-17/64"
- Core: 16-1/4" W x 17-1/4" T
- Trans Cooler Ports: 1/8"-27 NPT
- Hose Nipple on Filler Neck: 5/16" O.D.
- Accessory Port on Lower Tank: 1/2"-14 NPT
- passenger side lower hose (1-3/4"), driver side upper hose (1-1/2")
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details22-1/2" tall
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine, Stock Height
6 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
AFCO 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Griffin 7-70088 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 1932 Ford Chassis w/ SB Chevy
Griffin Radiators 4-232BX-FAA 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
Afco 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 22 x 19 Inch
Universal LS Swap Radiator Kit with Steam Port Hose Adapter
Q & A
Joe McCollough spends his days working in the Speedway Motors Marketing department, but his nights are spent in the garage, piecing together this Model A hot rod.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Learn about Model A radiator mounting. Speedway employee Tim is installing a 1932 Ford radiator on his roadster. Follow his step by step installation guide.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.