4-1/2 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Latest high efficiency core designed with Chevy-style outlets. Perfect fit with Lo-Boy grille shell and grille insert. Super duty, all aluminum construction is ideal for high compression or supercharged engines.
- 2 rows of 1" furnace brazed cores
- TIG welded brackets
- Internal automatic transmission cooler
- 1-1/2" upper inlet & 1-3/4" lower outlet
- Height: 22-1/2"
- Width: 17-1/2" w/o brackets
- Thickness @ Core: 2-17/64"
- Core: 16-1/4" W x 17-1/4" T
- Trans Cooler Ports: 1/8"-27 NPT
- Hose Nipple on Filler Neck: 5/16" O.D.
- Accessory Port on Lower Tank: 1/2"-14 NPT
- passenger side lower hose (1-3/4"), driver side upper hose (1-1/2")
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details22-1/2" tall
More Like This
Griffin Radiators 4-227BX-HAC Flathead V8 1927 Ford Aluminum Radiator
Griffin Radiators 4-227BX-AAC 1927 Ford T Aluminum Radiator, Chevy V8
Griffin Radiators 4-227BX-FAC 1927 Ford T Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
6 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
1917-1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 22 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
AFCO Direct Fit 1966-67 Chevelle Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 1937-38 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Griffin Radiators 4-230BG-HAA Flathead V8 30-31 Ford Aluminum Radiator
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 26 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.