1969-87 GM A/F/G Body SBC Shorty Headers, Manual Trans, Raw
Chevy Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Natural, Round Port Flange Style, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These S/B Chevy headers are a shorty design that give maximum ground clearance and work with floor-shift manual transmissions only. Features 1-5/8" primary tubes and 3" collectors. Built with surface machined thick steel flanges for a great seal and mandrel bent mild steel tubing.
Headers come with installation hardware, collector reducers, gaskets and instructions.
- 1967-81 Camaro/Firebird
- 1968-87 Chevelle, Malibu and El Camino
- Must use non-shell style motor mounts
- Manual Transmissions Only
Header Dimensions Chart (JPEG)
- Fits D-Port cylinder heads including ZZ4 crate engine
- Will not fit with Saginaw Close Ratio 825 Steering Box
- Does not fit 67-69 Camaro with A/C
- Will fit most angle plug heads including factory Chevrolet “Bow-Tie” heads
- Requires removal or modification of locking steering columns if equipped
- Installation requires left side A/C bracket; 1979-Later vehicles with short compressors can use the stock bracket
- Must use non-shell type motor mounts
More Like This
1969-1987 Small Block Chevy Shorty Headers, Manual Trans, AHC
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, AHC Coated
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2451-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2451-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Doug's Headers D303Y-SP Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-87 Chevy Truck, CC
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Chrome
Flowtech 10010FLT Universal Block Hugger Tubes
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.