1967-69 Camaro/1968-74 Nova Tubular Control Arm/Alignment Kit
Upper and Lower Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel, Polyurethane Bushing Material
- Budget minded front suspension upgrade for 1967-69 Camaro / 1968-74 Nova
- Robust design built from heavy tubular steel with black powder coat finish
- Strong and lightweight with polyurethane bushings that won't flex or deflect like standard rubber bushings
- Brand new greasable ball joints and bump stops included for long life and serviceability
- Hardware and alignment shims included for a complete installation
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Paired together to save you time and hassle, these control arm/alignment/hardware kits are for 67-69 Camaro and 68-74 Chevy II/Nova.
- (1) Set of 1967-69 Camaro / 1968-74 Nova Tubular Upper Control Arms
- (1) Set of 1967-69 Camaro / 1968-74 Nova Tubular Lower Control Arms
- (1) Classic Headquarters W-547A Lower Frame Bolt Set, Nova/Camaro
- (1) Replacement Upper Control Arm Shaft Bolts/Nuts Set, 1964-74 GM
- (4) 1/2"-13 Top Lock Nuts
- (6) A-Arm Control Arm 1/32 Inch Alignment Shims, 9/16 Slot Size, Zinc
- (6) 1/8 Inch Alignment Shims
1967-69 Camaro / 1968-74 Nova Tubular Upper Control Arms
If you want a superior set of tubular control arms for your '67-'69 Camaro or your '68-'74 Nova, we've got you covered. These control arms are specifically designed to plant the tires to the ground with improved geometry for modern tire design and increased adjustability for street/track performance. Comes complete with bushings, ball joint, bump stop, and are powdercoated black.
- Kit includes both upper and lower control arms
- Complete kit with all new components
- Improved geometry for modern tire design
- Increased adjustability for street/track performance
- Strong and lightweight with polyurethane bushings
- Will lower ride height by 1-1/2" to 2" over original stock ride height
Lower Frame Bolt Set
- Frame bolts set
- 1/2"-13 Thread
- 4 piece
- For A- arms
- 68-74 Nova; 67-69 Camaro
- Camaros & Classics part number SU2922
Upper Control Arm Shaft Bolts/Nuts
- Upper control arm hardware kit
- 8 piece kit
- 0.125" knurl length
- 0.469" knurl diameter
- Includes 4 correct bolts with self-locking nuts
- For 1968-74 Nova; 67-69 Camaro; 64-72 Chevelle
- Overall length: 2.50"
- Thread size: 7/16"-14
- Knurl length: 1/8"
- Knurl diameter: 0.469"
1/32 Inch Alignment Shims
- Zinc Finish
- 2-1/2" Length
- 9/16" Slot Size
- 1/32" Thickness
- Slot Shim
- 1-1/2" Width
Replacement upper bump stops - 910-351317
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
#N/APart # 92612839Qty x 4
Classic Headquarters W-547A Lower Frame Bolt Set, Nova/CamaroPart # 92610868Qty x 1
Replacement Upper Control Arm Shaft Bolts/Nuts, 1964-74 GMPart # 92612708Qty x 1
Box 1 of 91036769Part # 91036769.1Qty x 1
Box 2 of 91036769Part # 91036769.2Qty x 1
A-Arm Control Arm 1/32 Inch Alignment Shim, 9/16 Slot Size, ZincPart # 92612844Qty x 6
1/8 Inch Alignment ShimPart # 92612850Qty x 6
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.