1963-72 Chevy Truck EFI Ready Aluminum Fuel Tank, 18 Gallon
63-72 Chevy, EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Style, EFI Fuel System Type, 18 gallons Capacity, Natural
- This 18 gallon aluminum fuel tank mounts under the bed of your 1963-72 Chevy pick-up
- Accepts common aftermarket sending units which are provided with most aftermarket gauge sets
- Internal baffles and in-tank pump provision makes this EFI ready tank a perfect candidate for LS swaps
- Designed for use with in-tank submersible fuel pump module part number 91140233
- Natural aluminum finish with exposed welds make for a truly custom look
This 17-gallon aluminum fuel tank is designed to be mounted under your pick-up box. The 1-1/2" filler neck will require a remote filler neck or fuel filler door in the box floor. They DO NOT accept the original truck fuel sending unit, but do accept the common sending unit provided with aftermarket gauge sets. Therefore consideration is needed when choosing the fuel gauge configuration when purchasing. Constructed from durable aluminum and features a natural finish. Tank is designed to use submersible fuel pump module 911-40233.
- Aluminum construction
- Natural finish
- 18 gallon capacity
- 1-7/16" filler neck
- Sender holes tapped for 10-24 thread
- Baffled in the middle of the tank
- Sold each
Measures 27" x 16-3/4" x 9". The actual tank is 27" wide, the mounting tabs are 2" on each side of the tank. The total width of this tank is 31" with the mounting tabs.
Outside bracket to outside bracket is 31"
Fill spout is 1-7/16" tall x 1-1/2" OD
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Ready to get that crusty, stinky old fuel tank out from behind the seat of your classic truck and upgrade to an in-tank electric fuel pump? Speedway Motors has just the tank for you!
How to clean and seal your old tank
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!