Speedway Fuel Level Gauge Sending Unit Interface Module
Universal Fit, 1.28" Overall Length, 4.20" Overall Width, 2.76" Overall Height
- Allows you to use your existing fuel sending unit with any fuel gauge, 12 volt negative ground systems only
- Simply wires in-line between your fuel gauge and sender, no need to drop the fuel tank and change sending units
- Mounting holes provided and must be mounted inside of vehicle away from moisture, dirt and high heat
- Complete installation instructions included, knowledge of automotive wiring preferred
Fuel level gauges are designed to work with specific sending units that vary from one automobile or gauge manufacturer to another. Some increase resistance from Empty to Full, while others decrease as the level goes up. For a builder updating their vehicle with new gauges, this presents a problem in that the aftermarket gauges must match the sending unit located in the tank. This module will allow you to use your stock sender with any fuel gauge. You no longer have to remove the tank to add a separate sending unit or modify the sending unit that comes with a aftermarket gauge set.
- Simply wires in-line between your gauge and existing sender
- Allows you to use your stock sender with any fuel gauge
- No need to remove the tank to add a separate sending unit
- 12 Volt-Negative Ground application only
- You must select your fuel sending unit type and perform the fuel gauge calibration. If both of these steps are not performed, the interface module will not work properly.
- Please read the manual before starting installation. Being familiar with the installation steps will eliminate errors in wire connections. Errors can lead to catastrophic unit failure that will void warranty.
- Mount this unit in an area free of moisture, dirt and high heat. THIS UNIT IS NOT WATER TIGHT. Recommended installation area is under dash using installer fabricated brackets. DO NOT DRILL HOLES THROUGH THE BOX/UNIT.
910-12910 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!