1928-29 Ford Model A Stock Radiator Grille Shell, Plain Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Authentic reproduction stamped steel grille shell for 1928-1929 Ford Model A. Has center hood hinge rod bracket installed. Shell is pre-drilled for hood lacing and slotted for attachment to the radiator brackets.
- Overall height from bottom to top of flange at radiator neck opening is 28”
- Overall width of radiator opening at widest point is 18-5/8”
- Overall height of radiator opening at center below eyebrow is also 18-5/8”
- Width at widest point across front at outside edges is 21-1/4”
- Widest point at rear not including inset for hood is 22-11/16”
- Widest point at rear at hood inset is 22-7/16”
- One 3/4” hole on each side 10-7/8” up from bottom of side for headlight wiring.
- One 3/4” hole 4-1/8” up on drivers side for horn wiring
- Shell is 4" deep
Unit measures 29" tall and 4" deep.
More Like This
1928-29 Ford Model A Stock Radiator Grille Shell, Chrome
1928-29 Ford Model A Filled Radiator Grille Shell
Hot Rod Model T Radiator Shell - Steel
Steel Original Reproduction 1932 Ford Radiator Grill Shell
Steel 1932 Ford Rodder Radiator Grille Shell
United Pacific B21343 Radiator Grill Shell, 1932 Ford Truck, Chrome
United Pacific B21340 Radiator Grill Shell, 1932 Ford Truck, Black
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!