1928-29 Ford Model A Stock Radiator Grille Shell, Plain Steel
28-29 Ford Model A, Steel, Painted, 22.50" Overall Width, 29.00" Overall Height, 4.00" Depth
- Authentic reproduction stamped steel grille shell for 1928-1929 Ford Model A
- Has center hood hinge rod bracket installed.
- Shell is pre-drilled for hood lacing and slotted for attachment to the radiator brackets
- Unit measures 29" tall and 4" deep.
Authentic reproduction stamped steel grille shell for 1928-1929 Ford Model A. Has center hood hinge rod bracket installed. Shell is pre-drilled for hood lacing and slotted for attachment to the radiator brackets.
- Overall height from bottom to top of flange at radiator neck opening is 28”
- Overall width of radiator opening at widest point is 18-5/8”
- Overall height of radiator opening at center below eyebrow is also 18-5/8”
- Width at widest point across front at outside edges is 21-1/4”
- Widest point at rear not including inset for hood is 22-11/16”
- Widest point at rear at hood inset is 22-7/16”
- One 3/4” hole on each side 10-7/8” up from bottom of side for headlight wiring.
- One 3/4” hole 4-1/8” up on drivers side for horn wiring
- Shell is 4" deep
Unit measures 29" tall and 4" deep.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1928-29 Ford Model A Stock Radiator Grille Shell, Chrome
1928-29 Ford Model A Filled Radiator Grille Shell
1928-1929 Ford Model A Stainless Steel Crank Hole Cover
Track T Rodder Fiberglass Nose
Curtis Style Track T Nose
Street Rodder Fiberglass Nose
Sprint Style Track T Fiberglass Nose
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.