1928-29 Ford Model A Stock Radiator Grille Shell, Chrome
28-29 Ford Model A, Steel, Chrome, 22.50" Overall Width, 29.00" Overall Height, 4.00" Depth
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Authentic reproduction stamped steel grille shell for 1928-1929 Ford Model A. Has center hood hinge rod bracket installed. Shell is pre-drilled for hood lacing and slotted for attachment to the radiator brackets.
- Overall height from bottom to top of flange at radiator neck opening is 28”
- Overall width of radiator opening at widest point is 18-5/8”
- Overall height of radiator opening at center below eyebrow is also 18-5/8”
- Width at widest point across front at outside edges is 21-1/4”
- Widest point at rear not including inset for hood is 22-11/16”
- Widest point at rear at hood inset is 22-7/16”
- One 3/4” hole on each side 10-7/8” up from the bottom of side for headlight wiring.
- One 3/4” hole 4-1/8” up on drivers side for horn wiring
- Shell is 4" deep
Unit measures 29" tall and 4" deep.
More Like This
1928-29 Ford Model A Filled Radiator Grille Shell
1928-29 Ford Model A Stock Radiator Grille Shell, Plain Steel
Hot Rod Model T Radiator Shell - Steel
United Pacific B21343 Radiator Grill Shell, 1932 Ford Truck, Chrome
Steel Original Reproduction 1932 Ford Radiator Grill Shell
Steel 1932 Ford Rodder Radiator Grille Shell
United Pacific B21340 Radiator Grill Shell, 1932 Ford Truck, Black
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.