Wilwood Disc Brake Kit, 49-54 Chevy Spindles, 4-Piston, Vented Rotor
Universal Fit, Front Position, Dual: 5 on 4.5" | 4.75" Bolt Pattern, 10.75 Inch Rotor Diameter
- Hubs are drilled for both 5 x 4.5" and 5 x 4.75" bolt patterns
- Includes forged Dynalite four-piston calipers with a silver finish
- Specifically designed for Speedway Motors '49-'54 Chevy car spindles
- Kit includes rotors, hubs, bearings and seals, calipers, caliper brackets, and pads
- Comes with .810" wide x 10-3/4" diameter Ultralite HP 30 Vane rotors with a plain finish
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Check out this complete brake package for modified Speedway Motors '49-'54 Chevy car spindles. These kits feature aluminum hubs, vented iron rotors, 4-piston aluminum calipers, bearings, seals, steel brackets, and all necessary hardware. Hubs are drilled for both 5 x 4.5" and 5 x 4.75" bolt patterns.
- Forged Dynalite four-piston calipers - silver finish
- Polymatrix D brake pads
- .810" wide x 10-3/4" diameter Ultralite HP 30 Vane rotors - plain finish
- Caliper has a 1/8" NPT inlet
- This kit is not applicable to the original 1949-54 Chevy spindles as the spindle must be machined and modified to allow for the installation of this kit.
- If using steel wheels with this kit, you will also need to purchase (2) steel shims part 835-3007500. These shims will prevent steel wheelsfrom galling the aluminum hub.
- When using this kit with a tube axle, you must use flat steering arms. 15" minimum wheel diameter for all kits.
835-140152 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Basic Kit for 835-140152Part # 83514016Qty x 1
4 Piston Caliper Brake Kit ChevyPart # 91631912-PLNQty x 1
Wilwood 120-6816 Forged Dynalite Caliper, 1.75 Piston / .81 Inch DiscPart # 8351206816Qty x 2
Wilwood 150-8850 Poly-D 10 Double Quick Change Brake PadPart # 8353991Qty x 4
Instruction Sheet - Brake KitPart # 835140152-INSTQty x 1
More Like This
Wilwood 140-12551-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-14148-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-14149-DN Dynapro Dual SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kt
Wilwood 140-14262-D Forged Narrow Superlite Rear Parking Brake Kt
Wilwood 140-14262-R Forged Narrow Superlite Rear Parking Brake Kt
Wilwood 140-14263-DR AERO4-MC4 Big Brake Rear Parking Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-14263-R AERO4-MC4 Big Brake Rear Parking Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-14263 AERO4-MC4 Big Brake Rear Parking Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-14277-DR Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Big Brake Front
Wilwood 140-15410-DR Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Big Brake Front
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
Want some brakes for your 1949-1954 Chevy spindles? Click here!
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.
A guide on how to install Wilwood rear brakes for performance and better handling suspension. Learn about critical clearance for the outer axle components on Jeff's 1967 Chevelle.
Early Ford Bolt-on Brake Conversion