Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Speedway has produced these new forged steel reproduction car spindles. They have many features not available with GMs' original design! These spindles are the choice of professional builders because of their clean look, strength and ease of installation.
- Made to direct mount Mustang II hubs and rotors plus many other later GM's
- Kingpin geometry changed to work with current radial tire construction
- These spindles are designed after the 1949-1954 Chevy passenger car spindles. Pickup spindles are a square design.
- Chevy spindles are specifically designed for use on tube axles. A shorter, thicker axle stub makes this a slightly stronger spindle ideal for use with heavier street rods. Spindles require no machine work to accept modern Speedway Motors disc brakes.
- Steering arms may be mounted to the top or bottom of the spindle, making it a good choice for Gasser-style straight axle setups.
More Like This
Speedway 1949-1954 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Garage Sale - 1949-54 Stock Chevy Spindles
Wilwood 831-14201 ProSpindles, 1963-70 GM C10/C15
Wilwood 831-14202 ProSpindles, 1971-1987 GM C10/C15
G-Comp 2 Inch Drop Performance Spindles for GM A/F/X-Body Muscle Cars
Speedway Motors 3-Piece 1979-Up IMCA GM Metric Midsize Spindle
Speedway Motors 3-Piece Pinto Replacement Spindle
Speedway Motors 1979-Up IMCA GM Metric Midsize Spindle, Body Only
Speedway Motors 3-Piece Pinto Replacement Spindle, Body Only
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.