Wilwood Compact Master Cylinder
Firewall Position, Disc Brake System Type, Single Outlet Count, Anodized, Reservoir Included
- Available in 5/8", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8" bore sizes
- Features a heavy internal return spring
- An ultra short 3.37”compact body provides 2.16” of additional clearance between the mounting flange and the fluid outlet
- 1/8” NPT fluid outlet port located at the top radius of the cylinder bore to reduce the chance of trapped air
- Black E-Coated aluminum body resists corrosion and maintains a durable long lasting finish
Wilwood’s Compact Combination Master Cylinders have been designed for limited space applications requiring the output capacity of a full size master cylinder. The ultra short 3.37”compact body provides 2.16” of additional clearance between the mounting flange and the fluid outlet. A full 1.12” of piston stroke meets or exceeds the stroke capacity of most full size cylinders. With 1/8” NPT fluid outlet port located at the top radius of the cylinder bore, reduces the chances for trapped air. The black E-Coated aluminum body resists corrosion and maintains a durable long lasting finish.
Includes a large and small reservoir, hose and hardware for remote mounting if required. Features a heavy internal return spring.
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- Bore Sizes: 5/8", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8"
- Outlet: 1/8" npt
- Stroke: 1.12"
- Length: 3.73" from where it mounts to the fitting boss
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Wilwood High Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder
Wilwood Combination Remote Fill Master Cylinder Kit
Wilwood 260-13622 Remote Flange Mount Master Cylinder Kit, 1"Bore
Wilwood 260-13624 Remote Side Mount Master Cylinder Kit, 7/8"Bore
Wilwood 260-13618 Remote Flange Mount Master Cyl. Kit, 5/8"Bore
Wilwood 260-13620 Remote Flange Mount Master Cyl. Kit, 13/16"Bore
Wilwood 260-5520 Kart Master Cyl. Assembly w/ Bracket, 1/2" Bore
AFCO QM915 Billet Master Cylinder, 3/4 Inch
AFCO Integral Reservoir Master Cylinder
EMi Stallard® Micro Sprint Master Cylinder for Stallard SST
Q & A
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
In this Tech Tip, John makes a few suggestions for a customer looking to update the braking system on his ’51 Deluxe.
Should you use single or dual diaphragm brake boosters? Read our guide to learn which is best for your four wheel drum or four wheel disc brake system.