Wilwood 340-13833 Floor Mount 6:1 Clutch Pedal
Universal Fit, Floor Position, Forward Master Cylinder Mount Type, EDP Coated, Balance Bar
- Will accept any Wilwood vertical mount flange single or tandem outlet master cylinder
- This pedal assembly features a high strength reinforced I-Beam forged 6:1 ratio pedal arm
- Will mount a single brake or clutch master cylinder in the forward position outside the firewall
- The non-skid waffled pedal pad can be laterally adjusted for driver preference or clearance as necessary
This lightweight aluminum floor mount pedal assembly from Wilwood mounts a single brake or clutch master cylinder in the forward position outside the firewall. This pedal assembly features a high strength reinforced I-Beam style forged 6:1 ratio pedal arm and non-skid waffled pedal pad that can be laterally adjusted for your preference or clearance. This pedal will accept any Wilwood vertical mount flange single or tandem outlet master cylinder.
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- 6:1 ratio
- Floor mount
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!