Wilwood 261-13270 Aluminum Tandem Master Cylinder Kit with Bracket and Valve
Universal Fit, Firewall Position, Disc Brake System Type, Tandem Outlet Count
- It is compatible with manual or power brake system applications
- A slotted flange mounting makes it a simple bolt on for many OE mounts
- Available with a 1-1/8” bore size and they come in your choice of standard, ball burnished, or black E-coat finishes
- Stainless steel fluid tubes are precision bent with preinstalled stainless tube nuts for a simple bolt-on installation
- The combination proportioning valve substantially simplifies wiring and brake proportioning adjustments on vehicles with custom brake systems
These Aluminum Tandem Chamber Master Cylinder kit from Wilwood comes with a Combination Proportioning Valve, mounting bracket, fluid tubes and mounting hardware. The Tandem Master Cylinder represents the latest in refinements in brake pressure actuation and fluid control. The slotted flange mounting makes it a simple bolt on for many OE mounts including the popular Chrysler, Corvette, GM, and Ford Mustang bolt patterns and is compatible with manual or power brake system applications. Master cylinders are available with a 1-1/8” bore size and they come in your choice of standard, ball burnished, or black E-coat finishes.
The combination proportioning valve substantially simplifies wiring and brake proportioning adjustments on vehicles with custom brake systems. The combination block maintains full isolation between front and rear fluid circuits and is specifically designed to accompany the Tandem Chamber Master Cylinder. The combo valve and bracket are black E-coated for a performance look and long lasting durability. Stainless steel fluid tubes are precision bent with preinstalled stainless tube nuts for a simple bolt-on installation between the Combination Proportioning Valve and the Wilwood Tandem Master Cylinder. Stainless steel button head fasteners thread into the bracket for a simple installation and years of durable, rust-free performance. Simply connect the fluid lines, bleed the system, and you're finished.
- Bore size: 1-1/8"
- 1.1" stroke
- Dual tandem outlets - 1/2"-20
- Fit size 1: 3/8"-24 IF or 1/2"-20 IF
- Fit size 2: 3/8"-24 IF or 9/16"-18 IF
- Integral res type
- Choose from standard, ball burnished, or black E-coat finish
New Product Release (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
In this Tech Tip, John makes a few suggestions for a customer looking to update the braking system on his ’51 Deluxe.
Should you use single or dual diaphragm brake boosters? Read our guide to learn which is best for your four wheel drum or four wheel disc brake system.