Wilwood 150-9136K NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, Dyna Pro BP-10
Midget, Sprint Car, BP-10 Compound, 3.96" Overall Width, 2.21" Overall Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Replacement brake pads for your Wilwood NDL or Dynalite calipers (or comparable Ultra Lite calipers).
- Width 4.00"
- Medium friction compound with the low noise and low dust of a street performance compound and the increased friction characteristics of a semi-metallic race compound
- Good low to middle temperature wear rates
- Formulation specific for use with Polymetallic coated rotors
Pads will fit:
- Wilwood Billet NDL calipers
- Wilwood Forged NDL calipers
- Wilwood Dynalite calipers w/ Bridge Bolt
- Ultra Lite UL-237
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on ceramic coated rotors.
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item Details.490" thickness
Wilwood # 150-9136K
Set of 4
ApplicationBP-10 - New metallic composite friction pad compound. Possesses med-high temp range friction characteristics of a full metallic compound race pad. Features a med-high toruqe.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-8946K NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, BP-10
Wilwood 150-12270K 4908 Brake Pad Set, Alum Rotor, GP200
Wilwood 15Q-6831K D154 PolyMatrix Q Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 150-8854K Superlite BP-10 Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .800 Inch
Wilwood 15B-9819 Poly-B 10 Brake Pad
Wilwood 150-8850 Poly-D 10 Double Quick Change Brake Pad
Wilwood 15E-6707K Superlite Poly-E Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .650 Inch
Wilwood 15Q-10144 Poly-Q Brake Pad
Wilwood 15E-6096K Poly-E Double Quick Change Brake Pads, Set/4
Wilwood 15E-6100K Superlite Poly-E Brake Pads, Set/4
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.