Wilwood 150-9136K NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, Dyna Pro BP-10
Midget, Sprint Car, BP-10 Compound, 3.96" Overall Width, 2.21" Overall Height, Not Bedded
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Replacement brake pads for your Wilwood NDL or Dynalite calipers (or comparable Ultra Lite calipers).
- Width 4.00"
- Medium friction compound with the low noise and low dust of a street performance compound and the increased friction characteristics of a semi-metallic race compound
- Good low to middle temperature wear rates
- Formulation specific for use with Polymetallic coated rotors
Pads will fit:
- Wilwood Billet NDL calipers
- Wilwood Forged NDL calipers
- Wilwood Dynalite calipers w/ Bridge Bolt
- Ultra Lite UL-237
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on ceramic coated rotors.
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item Details.490" thickness
Wilwood # 150-9136K
Set of 4
ApplicationBP-10 - New metallic composite friction pad compound. Possesses med-high temp range friction characteristics of a full metallic compound race pad. Features a med-high toruqe.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-8946K NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, BP-10
Wilwood 150-12270K 4908 Brake Pad Set, Alum Rotor, GP200, .31 In Thick
Wilwood 15Q-6831K D154 PolyMatrix Q Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 150-8854K Superlite BP-10 Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .800 Inch
Wilwood 15B-9819 Poly-B 10 Brake Pad
Wilwood 150-8850 Poly-D 10 Double Quick Change Brake Pad
Wilwood 15E-6707K Superlite Poly-E Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .650 Inch
Wilwood 15Q-10144 Poly-Q Brake Pad
Wilwood 15E-6096K Poly-E Double Quick Change Brake Pads, Set/4
Wilwood 15E-6100K Superlite Poly-E Brake Pads, Set/4
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.