BP-10 Compound, 3.96" Overall Width, 2.21" Overall Height, .49" Overall Thickness
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Replacement brake pads for your Wilwood NDL or Dynalite calipers (or comparable Ultra Lite calipers).
- Width 4.00"
- Medium friction compound with the low noise and low dust of a street performance compound and the increased friction characteristics of a semi-metallic race compound
- Good low to middle temperature wear rates
- Formulation specific for use with Polymetallic coated rotors
Pads will fit:
- Wilwood Billet NDL calipers
- Wilwood Forged NDL calipers
- Wilwood Dynalite calipers w/ Bridge Bolt
- Ultra Lite UL-237
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on ceramic coated rotors.
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Wilwood # 150-9136K
BP-10 - New metallic composite friction pad compound. Possesses med-high temp range friction characteristics of a full metallic compound race pad. Features a med-high toruqe.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-12247K 7812 Dynapro/Dynalite BP-40 Brake Pad Set, .49 Inch
Wilwood 150-9418K 7812 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro/Dynalite, .49 Inch
Wilwood 150-10006K 6712 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-11363K 4812 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-8990K 6407 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, SC1/2/3, .120 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-9184K D340 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, CPB Rear, .577 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-8813K 7912 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, Powerlite
Wilwood 150-9118K 6318 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, TC Caliper, .710 In. Thick
Wilwood 150-9488K 6617 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, W6A/W4A/Aero 4/6, .670 In.
Wilwood 15Q-7268K 7816 PolyMatrix Q Brake Pad Set, BNDL, .60 In Thick
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.