BP-10 Compound, 3.96" Overall Width, 2.21" Overall Height, .49" Overall Thickness
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Replacement brake pads for your Wilwood NDL or Dynalite calipers (or comparable Ultra Lite calipers).
- Width 4.00"
- Medium friction compound with the low noise and low dust of a street performance compound and the increased friction characteristics of a semi-metallic race compound
- Good low to middle temperature wear rates
- Formulation specific for use with Polymetallic coated rotors
Pads will fit:
- Wilwood Billet NDL calipers
- Wilwood Forged NDL calipers
- Wilwood Dynalite calipers w/ Bridge Bolt
- Ultra Lite UL-237
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on ceramic coated rotors.
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Wilwood # 150-9136K
BP-10 - New metallic composite friction pad compound. Possesses med-high temp range friction characteristics of a full metallic compound race pad. Features a med-high toruqe.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-12247K 7812 Dynapro/Dynalite BP-40 Brake Pad Set, .49 Inch
Wilwood 150-9418K 7812 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro/Dynalite, .49 Inch
Wilwood 150-10006K 6712 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-11363K 4812 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-8990K 6407 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, SC1/2/3, .120 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-9184K D340 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, CPB Rear, .577 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-8813K 7912 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, Powerlite
Wilwood 150-9118K 6318 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, TC Caliper, .710 In. Thick
Wilwood 150-9488K 6617 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, W6A/W4A/Aero 4/6, .670 In.
Wilwood 15Q-7268K 7816 PolyMatrix Q Brake Pad Set, BNDL, .60 In Thick
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.