Wehrs Machine WM3 9 Inch Ford Carrier Bearing Tool
Ford 9", Grand National, Aluminum, Anodized, Purple
- Handy spanner wrench allows you to properly adjust the side carrier bearings
- Works with carrier bearing adjuster rings that have perfectly round holes only
- Dowel center to center measures 2.19" apart
- Designed specifically for your Ford 9" rear end
- Features an all aluminum construction with a purple anodized finish for added corrosion resistance
This handy spanner wrench allows you to properly adjust the side carrier bearings on a 9" Ford rear end. Works with carrier bearing adjuster rings that have perfectly ROUND holes only (as pictured). Will not work on rings with elongated or oval holes.
Q & A
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.
Follow this how-to as Kevin explains the process of removing the hood on his '54 Chevy Bel Air using a handmade Hood Spring tool.
Leaking engine cylinders is an important preventative maintenance test to do while racing. Learn the steps to perform this test and how to indicate proper engine tuning.