Vintage Air 674012 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Turned
Universal Fit, Evaporator Kit A/C Kit Style, Underdash Dash Vent Location
- Features a durable, black ABS plastic construction
- The turned finish face adds an extra touch of class to your pride and joy
- Mounts discretely under the dash and has a total of 4 air ducts
- Measures 16.25" long, 6" tall, and is 11.5" deep
- Kit also comes with a heater and vacuum control valve
If you're looking for an underdash-style evaporator, than you are in the right place. Vintage Air Heritage Series underdash evaporators are available with three differnt bezels, so you are sure to find the one to match your interior!
- Plastic construction
- 16.25" length
- 6" height
- 11.5" depth
- Turned finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
The radiator is an important part of that LS swap. Here are some options from the Speedway Motors catalog.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.