Vintage Air 674011 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Pearl
Universal Fit, Evaporator Kit A/C Kit Style, Underdash Dash Vent Location
- Engineered to mount neatly under the dash of any muscle or classic car
- Available in three different bezels, so you are sure to find the one to match your interior
- Features a durable plastic construction and a mother of pearl finish
- Measures 16.25" in length, is 6" in height and is 11.5" deep
- Has a total of 4 vents to help direct the air exactly where you need it
If you're looking for an underdash-style evaporator, than you are in the right place. Vintage Air Heritage Series underdash evaporators are available with three differnt bezels, so you are sure to find the one to match your interior!
- Plastic construction
- 16.25" length
- 6" height
- 11.5" depth
- Mother of pearl finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 7 business days for Vintage Air to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Vintage Air 674012 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Turned
Vintage Air 674013 Heritage Series Under Dash Evaporators, Brushed
Vintage Air 981413 Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Mother of Pearl Insert
Vintage Air Heritage Series Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Horz. Condenser
Vintage Air Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Brushed Insert, Vert. Cond.
Vintage Air Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Brushed Insert, Horz. Cond.
Vintage Air 981412 Gen II Compac Universal Heat and Air Kit
Vintage Air 981414 Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Engine Turned Insert
Vintage Air 981415 Underdash Heat & A/C Kit, Brushed Insert
Vintage Air Heritage Series Underdash Heat and A/C Kit, Vert Condenser
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. walks through the how-to of installing the Vintage Air A/C in her 1965 Ford Mustang.
Speedway Motors employee Alanna C. talks about the process of tearing down her 1965 Ford Mustang to make room for the Vintage Air A/C kit.
Learn about the functionality of key parts in a hot rod air conditioning system for install or diagnosing issues. We cover the condenser, compressor and more.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.
Speedway Product Manager Jeff K. talks about the old failing "Dealer Air" in his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery we've become familiar with, and the replacement unit from Vintage Air he got from Speedway Motors.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.