Valvoline 822347 VR1 20W50/Beehive Filter Flathead Oil Change Kit
Conventional Oil Type, 20W50 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, 6 quarts Liquid Measurement
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Regular maintenance is essential to keep your ride running great. Stay on top of it with these convenient oil change kits for your Ford Flathead or hot rod equipped with an Offenhauser Fifties-Style Beehive Remote Oil Filter.
- (1) Valvoline 822347 VR1 Racing Oil, 20W50, 6 Quart
- (1) Replacement Filter Element for Beehive
- (1) Replacement Gasket For Beehive Oil Filter
Valvoline 822347 VR1 Racing Oil, 20W50
- Tech recommended for use with Ford Flathead engines
- Designed to reduce friction and enhance power
- Formulated for race engines, but compatible with passenger vehicles too
- High zinc/phosphorus for anti-wear protection, including push-rod and flat tappet applications
- Formulated to increase horsepower
- Enhanced anti-foam system protects engine during extreme stress
- Recommended for engines burning gasoline and full or partial alcohol fuels
Replacement Beehive Oil Filter Element
- Replacement filter element for Offenhauser Beehive Oil Filter
- Cartridge is 5" tall and 4" diameter
Replacement Gasket For Beehive Oil Filter
- Replacement gasket for beehive oil filter 560-56400
- Required for Beehive filter change
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Replacement Filter Element for BeehivePart # 91051006Qty x 1
Replacement Gasket For Beehive Oil FilterPart # 91015191GQty x 1
Valvoline 822347 VR1 Racing Oil, 20W50, 6 QuartPart # 795822347Qty x 1
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.