Speedway Beehive Remote Engine Oil Filter
Universal Fit, 1.50 quarts Capacity, 4.14" Inside Diameter, Aluminum, Powder Coated
- This beehive oil filter housing features finned aluminum construction which dissipates heat and looks trick
- The oil filter housing easily disassembles for cleaning or inspection
- Adapts easily to most engines with canister type filters
- Mounting bracket is sold separately
- Filter element and gasket is included with replacements available individually
This 1950s style beehive oil filter housing has finned aluminum construction which dissipates heat and looks trick! Easily disassembles for cleaning or inspection. Adapts easily to most engines with canister type filters.
Beehive mounting brackets are sold separately.
NOTE: Lid gasket 910-15191G is suggested when purchasing a replacement canister filter element 910-51006.
Item DetailsFilter & gasket included.
Mount bracket sold separately.
- This pressure side is fed in from the bottom. There is a restrictor hole in the center of filter housing body.
- Use our replacement filter element 910-51006, or one of the following:
- Fram C4P
- Carquest 85006
- Wix 51006
- Champ P4
- Housing Diameter: 5"
- Housing Height: 8-1/2" (bottom to lid, excluding the retaining nut)
- Retaining Nut Height: 1"
- Capacity: 1-1/2 quarts (without element)
- Inlet Threads: 1/8" NPT
- Outlet Threads: 1/8" NPT
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Offenhauser Fifties-Style Beehive Oil Filter
Replacement Oil Filter Cutter Wheels
Earls AT230308ERL Fuel Filter In-Line Fitting Size 8, 140 Micron
Earls 230304ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -4 AN, Blue Anodized
Earls 230306ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -6 AN, Blue Anodized
Earls 230308ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -8 AN, Blue Anodized
Earls 230310ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -10 AN, Red Anodized
Earls 230312ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -12 AN, Red Anodized
Offenhauser Replacement Filter for Beehive Canister
Fram HP4 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Chevy
Q & A
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!