Offenhauser Fifties-Style Beehive Oil Filter
Universal Fit, 1/8" NPT Thread Pitch, 9.50" Overall Height, 5.00" Outside Diameter, Aluminum
- This beehive oil filter housing features finned aluminum construction which dissipates heat and looks trick
- The oil filter housing easily disassembles for cleaning or inspection
- Adapts easily to most engines with canister type filters
- Mounting bracket is sold separately
- Filter element and gasket is included with replacements available individually
Beehive oil filter housing features finned aluminum construction which dissipates heat and looks trick. The finned oil filter housing easily disassembles for cleaning or inspection. Adapts easily to most engines with canister type filters.
Mounting brackets are sold separately.
NOTE: Lid gasket 910-15191G is suggested when purchasing a replacement canister filter element 560-56404.
Item DetailsFilter & gasket included.
Mount bracket sold separately.
- This pressure side is fed in from the bottom. There is a restrictor hole in the center of filter housing body.
- Use our replacement filter element 560-56404, or one of the following:
- Fram C4P
- Carquest 85006
- Wix 51006
- Champ P4
NotesThe pressure side is fed from the bottom and there is a restrictor hole in the center of the filter housing body.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.