Offenhauser Fifties-Style Beehive Oil Filter
Universal Fit, 1/8" NPT Thread Pitch, 9.50" Overall Height, 5.00" Outside Diameter, Aluminum
- This beehive oil filter housing features finned aluminum construction which dissipates heat and looks trick
- The oil filter housing easily disassembles for cleaning or inspection
- Adapts easily to most engines with canister type filters
- Mounting bracket is sold separately
- Filter element and gasket is included with replacements available individually
Beehive oil filter housing features finned aluminum construction which dissipates heat and looks trick. The finned oil filter housing easily disassembles for cleaning or inspection. Adapts easily to most engines with canister type filters.
Mounting brackets are sold separately.
NOTE: Lid gasket 910-15191G is suggested when purchasing a replacement canister filter element 560-56404.
Item DetailsFilter & gasket included.
Mount bracket sold separately.
- This pressure side is fed in from the bottom. There is a restrictor hole in the center of filter housing body.
- Use our replacement filter element 560-56404, or one of the following:
- Fram C4P
- Carquest 85006
- Wix 51006
- Champ P4
NotesThe pressure side is fed from the bottom and there is a restrictor hole in the center of the filter housing body.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Beehive Remote Engine Oil Filter
Offenhauser Replacement Filter for Beehive Canister
Earls AT230308ERL Fuel Filter In-Line Fitting Size 8, 140 Micron
Earls 230304ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -4 AN, Blue Anodized
Earls 230306ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -6 AN, Blue Anodized
Earls 230308ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -8 AN, Blue Anodized
Earls 230310ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -10 AN, Red Anodized
Earls 230312ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -12 AN, Red Anodized
Replacement Oil Filter Cutter Wheels
Fram HP4 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Chevy
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.