Universal Black 12 Volt Electric Windshield Wiper Motor Kit
Universal Fit, 2 amps Amperage, 3.25" Shaft Length, 0.235" Shaft Diameter, RH Male Thread Type
- Universal 12 volt electric wiper motor is designed for flat windshields and customizable to fit multiple vehicles keeping your windshield free of liquid or debris
- Compact wiper motor measures 2-1/8" H x 3-1/4" W x 3-1/3" D, features a black housing with an integrated on / off switch, no need to add a switch to your dash
- Features a 90 degree sweep for advanced visibility and adjustable wiper arm with a cut to fit wiper blade, works great for chopped windshields
- Can be wired together in tandem using an external switch if your project requires a dual wiper system
The compact, self-contained windshield wiper motor allows you the freedom to install it the way you see fit and not be limited to where and how the windshield wiper motor can be mounted in your project. Wiper motor features a built-in switch (with built-in home/stop location), 90-degree sweep, and a stout 12-volt motor. Windshield wiper motor kit is supplied with an adjustable wiper arm (# 911-23505) (adjust from 7" to 11") and an 11" cut-to-fit wiper blade (# 911-23506), to further fine tune this kit for your car or truck.
- Universal fitment
- 12v electric, single speed wiper motor
- 90-degree sweep, w/ integrated switch
- Adjustable wiper arm and cut-to-fit wiper blade (great for chopped tops)
- Compact wiper motor body (2-1/8" H x 3-1/4" W x 3-1/3" D)
- Kit includes (1) wiper motor, (1) wiper arm, (1) wiper blade, (1) wiper arm hardware.
This universal wiper motor kit can be made to work on nearly any application. Designed for flat windshield applications, such as 1920s/1930s/1940s street rods and hot rods (like Model A/Model T), as well as applications such as Jeeps or Broncos. Being fully universal allows the creative, DIY car enthusiast the flexibility needed to install it however they best see fit. The integrated switch allows for 90-degree sweep and allows it to return to the home position. Additionally, these wiper motors can be wired together in tandem using an external switch if your project requires a dual wiper system.
The wiper motor is commonly mounted to the header panel above the windshield (pivoting wiper arm allows use with pop-out windshields). Can also be affixed to a round-type windshield frame using optional bracket 91656001.
Replacement wear parts are readily available; the 11" wiper blade or the option for a 9" wiper blade, a replacement adjustable wiper arm, as well as a replacement wiper arm lock-nut for years of reliable service, keeping your vision of the open road crystal clear!
Wiper motor will not auto self-park when turned to off position. Wiper motor # 911-23502 can be considered and utililzed when a self-park feature is required.
- Power wire to "+" terminal
- Ground wire to "-" terminal
Main housing for motor is oval in shape with the following dimensions:
- Depth front to rear is 3-1/3"
- Height top to bottom is 2-1/8"
- Width from side to side is 3-1/4"
A mounting tab extends the width an additional 9/16" and has an isolating grommet installed.
- The drive shaft measures 3-1/4"
- Shaft diameter is .235"
- The threaded sleeve around the shaft is 2-1/2" long from the main housing
- Threaded sleeve allows for adjustment for proper spacing to the windshield
- Length of threads covering input shaft is 2.040"
- Length from motor face to end of input shaft is 3.165"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.