Windshield Frame Bracket for 12V Wipers
- Attaches Speedway 12 volt wipers # 91123501 and #91123502 to windshield frame
- Polished aluminum 2-piece clamp mounts to 7/8" diameter round windshield frames
- Bracket is threaded with female 10-32 thread
- Works perfectly when used in conjunction with the universal Stainless or Black 12 V wiper motors
- Spacers that are included with the wiper motor spaces the bracket off of the face of the bracket
Attaches Speedway 12 volt wipers in Stainless 91123502 or Black 91123501, (sold separately) to windshield frame. Polished aluminum 2-piece clamp mounts to 7/8" diameter round windshield frames, like Model T and Model A Fords use.
Bracket is threaded with female 10-32 thread. A 1" x 10-32 threaded bolt works perfectly when used in conjunction with the universal Stainless or Black 12 V wiper motors to affix this bracket to the wiper motor as pictured. The rubber spacers that are included with the wiper motor spaces the bracket off of the face of the bracket.
This page shows mounting examples with our optional wiper motor kits.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.