Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Fit, Single Pass Radiator Style, Downflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, Natural
- Features a built-in 7-plate automatic transmission cooler
- Has a centered filler neck w/ hose nipple
- Engineered to work great in many 30s, 40s & 50s medium width nose vehicles (be sure to measure before you order)
- The trans cooler ports have a 1/2"-20 inverted flare
- It is 19.68" wide, 27.50" tall, and 3" thick
These downflow aluminum radiators are for you guys that are building something a little different. They work great in many 30s, 40s & 50s medium width nose vehicles (be sure to measure before you order).
- Built-in 7-plate automatic transmission cooler
- Centered filler neck w/ hose nipple
- 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Trans Cooler ports: 1/2"-20 inverted flare
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsTop Neck: Driver Side
Lower Neck: Passenger Side
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Learn the difference between a downflow and crossflow radiator and what design is suitable for your application.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.