Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
Universal Fit, Single Pass Radiator Style, Downflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, Natural
- Features a built-in 7-plate automatic transmission cooler
- Comes with a centered filler neck w/ hose nipple
- Made up of 2 rows of 1" tubes and if fully built out of aluminum
- Will work great in many 30s, 40s & 50s medium width nose vehicles (be sure to measure before you order)
- Measures 19-3/4" wide, 28" tall, and 3.13" thick
These downflow aluminum radiators are for you guys that are building something a little different. They work great in many 30s, 40s & 50s medium width nose vehicles (be sure to measure before you order).
- Built-in 7-plate automatic transmission cooler
- Centered filler neck w/ hose nipple
- 2 rows of 1" tubes
Measurements are overall:
- 19-3/4" wide
- 27" tall to the top of the tank
- 28" tall overall (from the bottom to the top of the filler neck)
- 2-1/4" thick
- Top neck is 1-1/2" O.D.
- Lower neck is 1-3/4" O.D.
- Trans Cooler ports: 1/2"-20 inverted flare
- Core measures 18” wide x 22-1/4” tall
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Top Neck: Passenger Side
Lower Neck: Driver Side
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 26 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Aluminum Radiator
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 24 x 19 Inch
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 31 x 19 Inch
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 28 x 19 Inch
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 26 x 19 Inch
Universal LS Swap Radiator Kit w/ Steam Port Hose Adapter, Double
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Tired of straightening damaged fins or replacing your new race radiator? Try protecting it with a sheet of Nomex honeycomb and let it take the beating instead of your expensive radiator.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.