Turbo Swirl Electric Fan
Universal Fit, Electric Cooling Fan Type, Single Fan Quantity, Reversible Fan Flow Type
- Help your engine keep cool by adding an electric cooling fan to your radiator
- Free up horsepower by removing your engine driven mechanical fan and installing this electric fan
- Curved blade design reduces noise
- Wide radiators can use two fans in a dual fan configuration for maximum cooling
- Available in 11", 13", and 15" sizes
These Turbo Swirl electric cooling fans are the thinnest fans available. Unique mounting frame has shroud molded-in for improved air flow. Reversible motor, no thermostat. Shroud is 1" larger. Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
910-159 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.