Tuff Stuff Chrome Saginaw Power Steering Pump-Reservoir/Cap/Hardware
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Saginaw Power Steering Pump Style
- Fits 1970-1974 Camaro/Firebird, Nova, Chevelle/Malibu, Monte Carlo
- Pump comes with a new reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware, and new dipstick
- Pump has a 3/8" hose barb for return line and a female 5/8"-18 inverted flare fitting for the high pressure outlet
- Available in powder coated black or chrome finish
- This is the desirable early style 1965-79 "Type 1" pump with threaded and keyed shaft for easy pulley installation
These Saginaw power steering pumps from Tuff Stuff come with a new reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware, and new dipstick. Desirable early style 1965-79 "Type 1" pump with threaded and keyed shaft for easy pulley installation. Available in powder coated black or chrome finish. Hoses are available from most local parts stores.
Pump has a 3/8" hose barb for return line and a female 5/8"-18 inverted flare fitting for the high pressure outlet. Pulley not included.
Equivalent to to original pump found on:
- 1970-74 Camaro/Firebird
- 1970-74 Nova
- 1970-74 Chevelle/Malibu
- 1970-74 Monte Carlo
- Can also be used with 1982-88 T-Bird Rack & Pinion kits 910-35341, 910-34340-POW, and 916-03048, and hose kits 910-32535, and 617-4835. Pressure reducing flow valve 910-32918 may be needed depending on your specific application.
NotesPump equivalent to that on a '70-'74 Nova, Camaro, Firebird, Malibu, Monte Carlo, and other midsize GM. Shaft is threaded to secure pulley.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
GM Power Steering Pump With Chrome Reservoir
OER P6000 70-74 Camaro Remanufactured Power Steering Pump
Lares 2137 OEM Power Steering Pump-Small Block-Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
Tuff Stuff 6193A Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Keyed Shaft, Chrome
Tuff Stuff 6193B Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Keyed Shaft, Black
OER A6099 67-69 Power Steerg Pump w/Banjo Style Reservoir
OER P6001 73-74 6-Cylder Power Steerg Pump w/A-Style Reservoir
Tuff Stuff 6183B Direct Fit Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump
Tuff Stuff 6194A Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Keyed Shaft, Chrome
Tuff Stuff 6198A Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Keyed, Chrome
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.