Gotta Show 131101 Mustang/T-Bird Rack & Pinion Power Steering Hose Kit
79-93 Ford Mustang, 84-88 Ford Thunderbird, Stainless Steel, 9/16-18 TEFLON O-RING Thread Pitch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These stainless steel braided power steering hose kits will connect 1984-88 T-Bird and 1979-93 Mustang racks to most Ford or GM style internal reservoir power steering pumps. The hoses provide a custom look without the need to buy any additional parts. This kit is designed for drivers side pumps and may require hoses to be trimmed to length.
The kit includes:
- (2) 24" stainless steel braided hoses with 90° ends installed (rack end)
- (1) Banjo bolt assembly for the pressure connection to the pump with 5/8" or 16mm threads
- (1) Custom clamp cover for the return hose which connects to a hose nipple on the pump
- Rack fittings in this kit are one each, 5/8"-18, and one each, 9/16"-18
617-4835 Instructions (PDF)
This kit will fit our:
- 1982-88 T-Bird rack/pinion # 91034340-POW
- P/S pump # 91032922-GM
- P/S pump # 91032908-BLK
- P/S pump # 91032908-CHR
NotesIncludes fittings for 5/8"-18 as well as 9/16"-18. Banjo bolts fit both O-ring or IF style fittings. Crush washers will compress to get 3 threads of engagement once torqued. 6174830 FITTING.
More Like This
Power Steering Hose Kit for 1982-88 T-Bird Steering Rack to GM Pump
-6 AN O-Ring Fittings for 1982-88 T-Bird Power Rack & Pinion
5/8 Inch or 16mm to AN6 Banjo Fitting for Power Steering Pump
Gotta Show 131151 1965-79 Braided GM Power Steering Hoses
Gotta Show 131171 GM Power Steering Hose Kit - 1980-Up
Gotta Show 131110 Power Steering Line Kit
T-BIRD RACK LINES O-RING
Speedway Power Steering Hose Kit, -8 AN Reservoir
Power Steering Hose Kit, -10 AN Reservoir
Earls 130006ERL Power Steering Hose, 2250 Max PSI
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.