Gotta Show 131101 Mustang/T-Bird Rack & Pinion Power Steering Hose Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These stainless steel braided power steering hose kits will connect 1984-88 T-Bird and 1979-93 Mustang racks to most Ford or GM style internal reservoir power steering pumps. The hoses provide a custom look without the need to buy any additional parts. This kit is designed for drivers side pumps and may require hoses to be trimmed to length.
The kit includes:
- (2) 24" stainless steel braided hoses with 90° ends installed (rack end)
- (1) Banjo bolt assembly for the pressure connection to the pump with 5/8" or 16mm threads
- (1) Custom clamp cover for the return hose which connects to a hose nipple on the pump
- Rack fittings in this kit are one each, 5/8"-18, and one each, 9/16"-18
617-4835 Instructions (PDF)
This kit will fit our:
- 1982-88 T-Bird rack/pinion # 91034340-POW
- P/S pump # 91032922-GM
- P/S pump # 91032908-BLK
- P/S pump # 91032908-CHR
NotesIncludes fittings for 5/8"-18 as well as 9/16"-18. Banjo bolts fit both O-ring or IF style fittings. Crush washers will compress to get 3 threads of engagement once torqued. 6174830 FITTING.
More Like This
Q & A
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
Installing a horn button may seem daunting, but this 10 minute video will show you just how easy it really can be!
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.