Tuff Stuff GM Saginaw Power Steering Pump w/300 Series Bracket
Chevy Small Block V8, Saginaw Power Steering Pump Style, Powder Coated
- Saginaw power steering pump with a new reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware and new dipstick
- Powder coated black finish
- Two bracket positions for superior adjustability
- Works with both short and long style water pumps
- Popular pump for Mustang II and 82-88 T-Bird Rack & Pinion kits
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Install your power steering pump stress-free with this convenient pump and bracket combo kit for Small Block Chevy engines.
- (1) Tuff Stuff Black Chevy Saginaw Power Steering Pump-Reservoir/Cap
- (1) Bills Hot Rod Co.300 Series SBC PS Pump Bracket-Short Pump
Saginaw Power Steering Pump
- New reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware, and new dipstick
- Desirable early style 1965-79 "Type 1" pump with threaded and keyed shaft for easy pulley installation
- Powder coated black finish
- Pump has a 3/8" hose barb for return line and a female 5/8"-18 inverted flare fitting for the high pressure outlet
- Pulley not included
SBC PS Pump Bracket
- Fabricated from 1/4" mild steel with stainless/chrome Allen head hardware
- Simple installation; all brackets are pre-assembled
- Drilling or tapping is not required
- Attaches to the lower left front of the block using the two lower bolt holes located by the timing cover (the old front motor mount holes)
- The adjusting arm mounts to the lower water pump hole
- Mounts low on drivers side
- Two positions for superior adjustability
- Works with SHORT & LONG style water pumps
- Use with GM Saginaw pumps with attached reservoir, "type 1" p.s. pumps
- Works with stock steel or aluminum aftermarket pulleys
- All brackets are made in the U.S.A.
- Brackets come completely assembled with all stainless steel bolts and washers, an illustrated instruction sheet and belt size recommendations with adjusting tips
Equivalent to to original pump found on:
- 1970-74 Camaro/Firebird
- 1970-74 Nova
- 1970-74 Chevelle/Malibu
- 1970-74 Monte Carlo
- Can also be used with 1982-88 T-Bird Rack & Pinion kits 910-35341, 910-34340-POW, and 916-03048, and hose kits 910-32535, and 617-4835. Pressure reducing flow valve 910-32918 may be needed depending on your specific application.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Bills Hot Rod Co.300 Series SBC PS Pump Bracket-Short PumpPart # 91667920-BLKQty x 1
Tuff Stuff Black Chevy Saginaw Power Steering Pump-Reservoir/CapPart # 91032908-BLKQty x 1
More Like This
Block Mount Power Steering Pump Bracket for Short Water Pump
Head Mount Power Steering Pump Bracket for Short Water Pump
Tuff Stuff 6180B GM Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump, Black
Tuff Stuff 6180A GM Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump, Chrome
Tuff Stuff 6182B GM Power Steering Pump, Saginaw Style, Black
Tuff Stuff 6182A GM Power Steering Pump, Saginaw Style, Chrome
Tuff Stuff 6198A Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Keyed, Chrome
Tuff Stuff 6198B Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Keyed Shaft, Black
Tuff Stuff 6162A Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump, Chrome
Tuff Stuff 6162B GM Power Steering Pump Direct Fit, Black
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.