Tanks Inc. 53-CGX Fuel Tank Kit for 1953-1954 Chevy Car, Steel
53-54 Chevy, Custom Replacement Fuel Tank Style, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Steel, Galvanized
This 18 gallon fuel tank kit from Tanks Inc. features a large 3/8" NPT pickup tube. It is compatible with your 1953-1954 Chevy car. It includes mounting straps, gaskets, and O-ring sealed screws.
- Internal Baffles
- Large 3/8" NPT Internal Pickup Tube
- Internal Reservoir Tray - Absolute Necessity for Fuel Injection
- Bolt-in! No Cutting or Welding!
- Block-Off plate for non fuel injected cars
- Includes mounting straps, gaskets & O-ring sealed screws
- 53-CGX Overall Size: 29-1/2" x 21-1/4" x 9-1/4" (18 Gallons)
Note: When using the 53-CGX tank with a GPA series pump a 3/8" NPT pipe plug will be needed to block off the internal fuel tank pickup tube.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Spun Aluminum Tank, 2 Gallon
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 9-1/2 Gallon, 10 x 28-1/2 Inch
Speedway Aluminum Tank, 4 Gallon, 8 x 20-1/2 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 7 Gallon, 8 x 33 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 5 Gallon, 8 x 24 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 11 Gallon, 10 x 33 Inch, Centered Outlet
Speedway Aluminum Fuel Tank, 3-1/2 Gallon, 8 x 16 Inch
Speedway Universal Fabricated Aluminum Fuel Tank, 16 Gallon
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 11 Gallon, 10 x 33 Inch, Offset Outlet
Speedway 7 Gallon Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.