Tanks Inc 51-CGX 1949-1952 Chevrolet Car Steel Fuel Tank
49-52 Chevy, Custom Replacement Fuel Tank Style, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Steel, Painted
- It is also painted for additional protection
- Comes with a large 3/8" NPT Internal Pickup Tube
- Specifically designed to fit the 1949-1952 Chevy
- Features an alloy coated steel construction to protect against corrosion
- Includes a 1-1/2" ID mandrel formed fuel-proof connecting hose for easy installation
This 18 gallon fuel tank kit from Tanks Inc. features a large 3/8" NPT pickup tube. It is compatible with your 1949-1952 Chevy car. It includes mounting straps, gaskets, and O-ring sealed screws.
- Alloy Coated Steel to protect against corrosion
- Painted for additional protection
- Internal Baffles
- Large 3/8" NPT Internal Pickup Tube
- 1" deeper for extra capacity
- Block-Off plate for non fuel injected cars
- 1-1/2" ID Mandrel formed fuel-proof connecting hose for easy installation
- Accept any 5 bolt after market sender such as Classic, Stewart Warner, VDO, Autometer, etc
- Includes mounting straps, gaskets & O-ring sealed screws
- 51-CGX (18 Gallons)
Note: When using the 51-CGX tank with a GPA series pump a 3/8" NPT pipe plug will be needed to block off the internal fuel tank pickup tube.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley 19-150 EFI Fuel Tank, Universal, 0-90 GM
Holley Sniper 19-451 EFI Universal Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Holley Sniper 19-450 EFI Universal Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 6-1/2 Gallon, 8 x 30 Inch
Speedway Spun Aluminum Tank, 2 Gallon
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 9-1/2 Gallon, 10 x 28-1/2 Inch
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 13.5 Gallon, 10 x 40 Inch
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 7 Gallon, 8 x 33 Inch
Speedway Aluminum Tank, 4 Gallon, 8 x 20-1/2 Inch
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 10 Gallon, 10 x 30 Inch
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.