Steel Battery Disconnect Switch Mount Bracket
Universal Fit, 3.00" Overall Length, 2.45" Overall Width, 3.60" Overall Height, Steel, Natural
- Simplifies custom mounting of a battery disconnect switch
- L-shaped bracket features bolt holes for easy mounting to a flat surface
- Can be trimmed to a desired angle and welded to a cage
- 3/4" mounting hole fits many common disconnect switches
- 11-gauge steel construction
This bracket makes it simple to mount your battery disconnect switch in a location of your choosing. The steel L-shaped bracket features bolt holes for easy mounting to a flat surface, but it can also be trimmed to a desired angle and welded to a cage or other location of your choosing.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.