Longacre® 52-45789 Weatherproof Hi-Capacity Batt. Disconnect
Battery disconnect switch with high capacity alternator circuit.
The back side of these switches are completely sealed and weatherproofed with a tough, waterproof polymer coating. Keeps out dirt, dust and moisture that can turn a critical switch into a useless dead end connection, possibly putting you out of a race.
- Manual battery disconnect switch with a bright red handle
- Easier to find in an emergency
- Prevents battery drain
- Battery circuit (Terminal A) 175 amps continuous rating; 1000 amps peak
- Alternator circuit (Terminal B) carries 125 amps (for cars with high capacity alternators); 500 amps peak
- Temp rating: 20 deg. F to 180 deg. F
Stud size: 3/8"
May require drilling a 3/4" hole
(switch only - panel not included)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.