Moroso 74102 Battery Disconnect Switch, Super-Duty
Universal Fit, 2.67" Overall Diameter, Two Number of Positions, 12 volts Voltage, Steel
- The two pairs of copper studs (1/2" -20 & 10 -32) make it ideal for disconnecting the alternator
- A sealed shaft keeps out moisture and debris
- An indexing pin aligns the switch with mounting panel and prevents rotation
- Engineered to fit mounting panels up to 1/4" thick
- Kit includes a switch position face plate a decal to indicate switch location during emergencies
This battery disconnect switch has a rating of 2000 amps intermittent and 300 amps continuous. It is perfect for engines with large starter draws, RVs, Drag cars with alternators, and other applications (20 amps on small terminals).
- Two pairs of copper studs (1/2" -20 & 10 -32) make it ideal for disconnecting alternator (or other electrical device) in addition to the battery
- Sealed shaft keeps out moisture and debris
- Indexing pin aligns switch with mounting panel and prevents rotation; fits mounting panels up to 1/4" thick
- Includes switch position face plate; also includes decal to indicate switch location during emergencies
- Sold Individually
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.