Moroso 74102 Battery Disconnect Switch, Super-Duty
Universal Fit, 2.67" Overall Diameter, Two Number of Positions, 12 volts Voltage, Steel
This battery disconnect switch has a rating of 2000 amps intermittent and 300 amps continuous. It is perfect for engines with large starter draws, RVs, Drag cars with alternators, and other applications (20 amps on small terminals).
- Two pairs of copper studs (1/2" -20 & 10 -32) make it ideal for disconnecting alternator (or other electrical device) in addition to the battery
- Sealed shaft keeps out moisture and debris
- Indexing pin aligns switch with mounting panel and prevents rotation; fits mounting panels up to 1/4" thick
- Includes switch position face plate; also includes decal to indicate switch location during emergencies
- Sold Individually
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Moroso 74101 Battery Disconnect Switch, Heavy Duty
Moroso 74100 Battery Disconnect Switch
Speedway Four-Post Battery Disconnect Isolation Kill Switch
Speedway Two-Post Battery Disconnect Isolation Kill Switch
Moroso 74103 Battery Terminal Disconnect Switch, Top Terminal
Longacre® 52-45760 Batt. Disconnect Switch, 2 Terminal, Black
Painless Wiring 30204 Remote Master Disconnect Kit, 250 AMP
Economy Battery Disconnect Switch
AFCO Master Disconnect Switch, 2-Post
Lokar 1330011 Interior Battery Disconnect Lever Kit-Direct Mnt 125 Amp
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.