Speedway Universal Chrome Power Retractable Radio Antenna
Universal Fit, .63" Hole Diameter, 12 volts Voltage
- Chrome power antenna
- Power antenna includes several mounting options and can be frenched in
- 12 volt
These chrome power radio antennas will put the finishing touch on your ride! Motorized antenna has several mounting options and can be frenched into a fender. Features a 3 ft. long chrome antenna. 12 volt operation.
- Compact, lightweight and requires minimum space to install
- Powerful antenna motor for dependable service
- Provides excellent AM/FM signal reception
- Requires a 12" deep x 4" x 2.5" space below the antenna "hole"
- Requires a 5/8" hole in the fender
- Antenna lead is 3 ft. long
- AM/FM signal reception
- Rubber antenna to body grommet is 1-5/16" O.D.
- Chrome bezel on top of the grommet is 1.09"
NotesRequires area 12" x 4" x 2-1/2" below antenna mounting surface. Suited for AM/FM reception and has a 3 ft. radio lead.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
This project consists of installing a RetroSound head unit into a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the advantages of this type of unit from accepting multiple faces to the extensively adjustable equalizer.
Product master Jeff K. doesn't like to hack up the dash in his projects just to hang a modern stereo. So instead, he hides them!