Speedway Universal Hidden Radio Antenna
Universal Fit, 13.50" Overall Length, .50" Overall Thickness, 12 volts Voltage
- Hidden antenna is easy to hide yet gives you great reception
- 12 volt powered, amplified antenna for crystal clear reception and pulling in distant signals
- Includes adhesive pads for mounting inside windows or wherever you see fit
- Window mount is optimal for best reception, but can be mounted anywhere
This compact hideaway antenna is easy to hide and gives you great reception. Can be mounted on your windshield (optimal location), under the headliner, under your seat, or nearly anywhere! Includes adhesive pads for sticking it to the winshield. 12 volt operation.
- Crystal clear reception
- Works like a standard antenna
- Give your car a clean look
- Limited lifetime warrantyWiring Info:
- Coax cable to antenna lead
- Bare wire to ground
- Small wire to 12 volts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
This project consists of installing a RetroSound head unit into a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the advantages of this type of unit from accepting multiple faces to the extensively adjustable equalizer.
Product master Jeff K. doesn't like to hack up the dash in his projects just to hang a modern stereo. So instead, he hides them!