Speedway Smoothie 15x7 Steel Wheels, 5 on 4.5/4.75, 4.0 BS
Universal Fit, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 7" Width, 4.000" - 4.499" Wheel Backspace Range
- Features 5 on 4-1/2" or 5 on 4-3/4" dual bolt patterns
- They are 15" wheels and have standard backspacing
- Has a 7" bead width and 4" backspace
- Available in your choice of chrome or plain finishes
- Wheels have 3/16" thick steel centers with a reinforcing rib for extra strength
Raw or Chrome steel smoothie rims feature 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" dual bolt patterns in 15" diameters. Features 3/16" thick steel centers with a reinforcing rib for extra strength. These come with a valve stem hole for a 1/2" valve stem.
- 5 on 4-1/2" or 5 on 4-3/4" dual bolt patterns
- 15" wheels with standard backspacing
- 7" bead width and 4" backspace
- Choose plain or chrome finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.