Speedway Smoothie 15x6 Steel Wheels, 5 on 4.5/4.75, 3.5 BS
Universal Fit, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 6" Width, 3.500" - 3.999" Wheel Backspace Range
- These steel smoothie rims feature 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" dual bolt patterns
- They have a 15" diameter and are 6" wide
- Features 3/16" thick steel centers with a reinforcing rib for extra strength
- Comes with a valve stem hole for a 1/2" valve stem
- Available in your choice of raw or chrome finish to better suit your style
Raw or Chrome steel smoothie rims feature 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" dual bolt patterns in 15" diameters. Features 3/16" thick steel centers with a reinforcing rib for extra strength. These come with a valve stem hole for a 1/2" valve stem.
- 5 on 4-1/2" or 5 on 4-3/4" dual bolt patterns
- 15" wheels with standard backspacing
- 6" bead width and 3-1/2" backspace
- Choose plain or chrome finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.