Speedway Small Block Chevy Street Stock Headers, AHC Coated
Chevy Small Block V8, Chassis Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Standard Flange Style, Steel
- For '78-'88 Chevelle, Monty Carlo, Grand Prix, Cutlass and Regal
- Use solid side or rear mounts
- Fits angle or straight plug heads, standard port only
- Must use short oil filter
- Will not clear stock clutch linkage
- 1-3/4" primaries
- 3-1/2" x 8" collector
- Armor Hot Coat finish
- Can use with solid side or rear mounts
- Clears side and rear engine mounts (motor must be in stock location)
- Will fit straight or angle plug heads
- Will not clear stock manual clutch linkage ball or air conditioner box
Header Sizing Chart (GIF)
- Must use short oil filter such as WIX 51069, AC PF24, or FRAM PH30
AHC Warning: AHC coatings will burn and be damaged at exhaust temperatures over 1300 degrees. A lean fuel mixture can generate exhaust temperatures exceeding 1700-1900 degrees. If the coating is damaged due to a lean condition, the coating will not be warranted, but can be recoated for a fee.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Small Block Chevy Street Stock Headers, Raw Finish
Speedway SB Chevy Street Stock Headers, 1-5/8 In, AHC Coated
Schoenfeld 185 Small Block Chevy Street Stock Headers, 1-5/8, 3
Schoenfeld 186 SB Chevy Street Stock Headers, 1-3/4, 3-1/2 Collector
Hooker 2451-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Schoenfeld 184V High Velocity Street Stock Headers, 1-1/2 - 1-5/8 Inch
Schoenfeld 185V High Velocity Street Stock Headers, 1-5/8 - 1-3/4 Inch
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.