Speedway Motors Bellhousing, GM LS Engine T56 Transmission
Chevy LS V8, T56, Raw
- Perfect piece for your LS/T56 swap project
- Light weight, aluminum bellhousing option for swap projects or as a replacement to your cast OEM bellhousing
- Fits any LS motor to T56 transmissions that were intended for LS engines
- Fits transmissions with tag numbers: TUET11009, TUET11012, 1386-000-017, 1386-000-020, 1386-212-005, 12453263, 92142856, any magnum T56, or Speedway Motors T56 offering
- Does NOT fit 1992-1997 LT1 T56 transmissions
The perfect piece to your LS/T56 swap project, Speedway Motors is proud to offer a lightweight, aluminum bellhousing option for swap projects or as a replacement to your cast OEM bellhousing.
Fits any LS motor to t56 transmissions that were intended for LS engines. (does not fit t56 for 92-97 LT1 engines.)1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird with LS/T56 combos as well as the GTO T56 Transmissions.
Fits transmissions with tag numbers:
- Any Magnum T56, or Speedway Motors T56 offering
- Does NOT fit 92-97 LT1 T56 transmissions
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Quick Time RM-8020 Chevy LS Steel Bellhousing, Hydraulic Linkage
Dorman Products 690-023 GM Transmission to Ford Engine Pilot Bearing
Quick Time RM-8019 Chevy LS, Late Model LT to LS T-56 Low Profile
Bert Transmission 301C/320NCEXT Crate Chevy Bellhousing, w/Idler
Tribute T C4 Trans Adapter
Quick Time RM-2060 Bellhousing, Cummins Diesel, NV4500
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.