Speedway Heavy Duty Turn Signal Switch
Universal Fit, 7.75" Mounted Length, Three Number of Positions, Plastic, Chrome
- This heavy duty switch works with both 6v and 12v systems for a truly universal design
- With the included clamp, this switch can attach to virtually any steering column
- Switch functions include left and right turn signals, as well as a 4-way flasher lever for an all-in-one unit
- A chrome body and metal levers are standard for an old school look
- It includes its own wiring harness, as well as detailed wiring instructions
For early autos not equipped with right and left turn signals. Chrome plated finish. Switch works with 6 or 12 volt systems. Includes wiring diagram. Clamps to any steering column with included stainless hose clamp. Switch has four-way flashers and does not self cancel.
- Universal fitment
- Works in 6 or 12 volt systems
- Easily adaptable to nearly any existing steering column
- Chrome plastic body with a metal turn signal switch handle
- 3 position switch: Right, Off, Left
- Built-in 4 way flasher
Switch is provided with a wiring schematic that is for the proper installation and use with a 12volt - negative ground system. When utilizing with a 6-volt positive ground system, the wiring schematic and installation will need to be altered for proper installation.
Works with standard bulbs. Will also work with LED bulbs if Dummy Loads are used. Dummy Loads should be installed in the front light circuits to prevent excessive heating during times tha the brake may be applied for extended time (such as stopped at a stop light). An alternative is to use an LED Flashers. The Dummy Loads are then not necessary.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Standard Turn Signal Switch
Speedway Turn Signal Module-4 Bulb For Turn Signal Switch
Universal Heavy Duty Turn Signal Kit
Reproduction Turn Signal Switch Assembly, 10-Pin, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
American Autowire 07800482 Turn Signal Switch, 8 Wire 9 Pin, 1967-68 Camaro
American Autowire 37788 1955 Chevy OEM Style Turn Signal Switch
American Autowire 37789 1957 Chevy OEM Style Turn Signal Switch
American Autowire 37797 1956 Chevy OEM Style Turn Signal Assembly
OER 1995963 1975-02 GM Turn Signal Switch, Service Repl
OER 1995974 1988-96 GM Turn Signal Switch, Various Applications
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!