Dummy Load Resistors for LED Lights, 12 Volt
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
When installing LED lights, you may need to use a dummy load resistor to increase the amps drawn by the LED on the turn signal flasher to make it work properly.
- Increase the amps drawn by the LED
- Turn signal flasher
- 12 Volt source
- The dummy loads should be installed parallel, with one LED turn/hazard bulb on each side.
- Simply splice the dummy load into the power wire for the LED and a good ground source.
- This must be done for one lamp on each side of the vehicle.