Speedway Fabricated Aluminum Valve Cover for 2.3 Ford
2.3 Ford Inline Four, Aluminum
- Billet rail valve cover for 2300 ford engine
- Notched for chassis strut
- Valve cover depth: 4 3/8"
- Size of hole: 1 3/8"
- Mounting hardware and billet oil fill cap included. Does not contain a baffle
These 2300 Pinto 4 Cylinder valve covers come without holes for pcv or oil fill.Product may differ from photo.
Item Details2300 Pinto 4 Cyl without holes
- Valve cover depth: 4-3/8"
- # holes per cover: 1"
- Size of hole: 1-3/8"
- Suggested bolt length: 4 at 4-5/8" and 4 at 1-1/4"
- This valve cover does not contain a baffle
- Mounting hardware and billet oil fill cap included
Part number 57520457 works as a replacment breather.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.